During your years at Southwestern, e-mail is one of the primary means of communication with faculty, staff, friends, family, and prospective employers. For those graduating in the spring, please be aware that your SUeID, all e-mail, Helios, and my.southwestern.edu content and documents are automatically removed from Southwestern's computer systems on July 1. A reminder notification is sent to your Souhtwestern email account prior to graduation.
Faculty and Staff
SUeIDs, e-mail accounts and Helios data are removed from Southwestern's computer systems two weeks after the date of departure. Please be aware it is the responsibilty of departing faculty and staff to remove and/or backup any important personal data saved on their office computer.
HOW DO I...
- forward my Southwestern e-mail to another account?
- save my Webmail address book?
- save my bookmarks and/or favorites?
- download (save) my SU Webmail to use in a different e-mail client?
- import my saved webmail "mbox" into a desktop e-mail client?
- create a CD backup of my Thunderbird E-Mail (Macintosh)?
- create a CD backup of my Thunderbird E-Mail (Windows)?