The library participates in the TexShare Card Program.
Please note the following information before you come to apply for a card.
Information for SU students, faculty and staff
- You must present your SU I.D. at the InfoDesk when requesting a TexShare Card.
- Student TexShare cards are issued any hours the InfoDesk is staffed.
- SU faculty and staff TexShare cards are only issued between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday when a supervisor is on duty. Student assistants are not authorized to issue cards to faculty or staff. Southwestern University staff, faculty, and students may apply for a TexShare card by using this form. We will notify you when your card is ready to be picked up at the InfoDesk.
- Before you head off to another library with your TexShare card, be sure to review their lending policy, for hours of availability, etc. at https://www.tsl.state.tx.us/texshare/libsearch/index.php.
Information for borrowers from other libraries
- TexShare cards are only issued between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, when a supervisor is on duty. Student assistants are not authorized to issue cards.
- If you fill out an application for a card after 9 p.m. weekdays or on the weekend your card will be processed as soon as possible within the next 48 hours. We will notify you when your card is ready.
- You will need to show a photo I.D., current borrower’s card from your home library, and current TexShare card from your home library with your application.
-For a copy of our lending policies go to https://www.tsl.state.tx.us/texshare/libsearch/searchResults.php?orgId=329&listLendingPolicies=yes