- Open up a Firefox window.
- Click on the “Bookmarks” menu and select “Manage Bookmarks...”
- Click on the “File” menu and select “Export” in the window that pops up.
- Give your bookmarks whatever title you like and choose a location to save them in the save window that comes up. Now that your bookmarks are saved as an HTML file, you can open this file on any computer with a Web browser and click on the links to go to each bookmark.
- Double-click My Computer
- Double-click the hard disk icon (C:\).
- Double-click the Windows folder.
- Right-click the "Favorites folder" and choose Send To to send the favorites to a flash drive