How do I create a CD backup of my Thunderbird E-Mail (Macintosh)?
1. Place a blank CD in the tray
2. An "untitled CD" icon will appear on your desktop. Rename the CD to Thunderbird Backup or anything else you would like
3. Open Your Macintosh Harddrive
4. Navigate to ~/Users/your user name/Library/Thunderbird
5. Drag the Thunderbird folder to the CD icon on the desktop
6.The files are now added to the CD but not BURNED to the CD
7. To burn the files: from the Finder menu bar click File, Burn CD
NOTE: These steps will make a backup of all your mail and mailboxes stored on your LOCAL DRIVE.
Powered by KBPublisher (Knowledge base software)