Who Do I Contact in HR For….
Although any Human Resources employee can assist you when you call or come by, we’ve put together this brief list of who to contact for specific items. Please keep this list handy and refer to it when you have a question. Thanks! The HR Staff.
Associate Vice President for Human Resources
- Policy development and interpretation
- Labor & employment law compliance
- Employee relations issues
- Requests for and questions about Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) for faculty
- Compensation issues
Senior Administrative Assistant - Human Resources
- Main point of contact for Human Resources.
- Posting an open position
- Applications and resumes
- Personnel action forms, request to fill form
Senior Human Resources Information Specialist
- Reporting employee work related injuries & workers compensation
- Human Resources reporting & data
- Organizational charts
- Human Resources website
- New Employee Orientation website
- Employee / Camp Volunteer online training
- Staff Service Years Recognition Event
Benefits Administrator & Senior Human Resources Generalist
- Questions regarding benefits/insurance: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life, long term disability claims, replacement ID cards, etc…
- Questions about the TIAA-CREF regular and supplemental retirement plans.
- Requests for and questions about Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) for non-exempt and exempt staff employees.