Last Year's Impact
Fiscal Year 2015-16
Includes gifts and commitments received July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016
Thank you to all of Southwestern’s donors and friends for helping us reach new milestones.
- The University received a total of $7,388,706 in outright support and $6,659,000 in new estate gift pledges during this fiscal year.
- Over 3100 alumni made gifts, supporting all facets of the Southwestern Experience while reaching a new milestone of 25% alumni donor participation.
- The Class of 2015 led all alumni classes with over 53% participation.
- 11 estate gifts were documented in 2015-2016 totaling $6,659,000 and 9 new households joined Southwestern’s 1840 Society.
- Almost 20% of the general student body made a gift to Southwestern this year, while 85% of the Class of 2016 contributed to a Senior Gift of over $8140.