Reserve your tickets before March 6, 2015. Ticket reservations will be available in early 2015.
Each graduate is entitled to receive a maximum number of 8 tickets to the Commencement Convocation. (This number is subject to change based on total number of graduates, to be determined in February.)
- If you need additional tickets, contact Xan Koonce to be placed on a wait list. You may also want to ask your friends and classmates if they have extras to spare.
- Tickets guarantee seating in the Corbin J. Robertson Center. All guests (including children) must have a ticket to enter.
- Tickets are not required for the Baccalaureate Service.
Tickets will be mailed by April 12, 2015, to the address you provide on the ticket order form. If you do not receive your tickets, check the following:
- Do you have any outstanding fees or fines? (Check with the Business Office)
- Do you have incomplete paperwork? (Check with the Registrar’s Office)
- Have you placed your cap and gown order? (Visit Jostens.com to place your order.)
All students are expected to participate in Commencement. However, if circumstances prevent participation, you must request permission to graduate in absentia by contacting Barbara Jean in the Office of the Provost. You should provide a permanent address so that your diploma can be mailed to you following Commencement.