Reserve your Commencement tickets below.
Each graduate is entitled to receive a maximum number of six (6) tickets to the Commencement Convocation. Ticket Registration will not go live until mid to late February. Watch for your invitation. Once ticket registration begins, you will have the option to be placed on a wait list where you may request up to a maximum of two (2) additional tickets. Should additional tickets become available, they will be distributed in an equitable manner. We encourage you to reach out to your fellow graduates and/or sign up on the Senior Facebook Page to communicate your need for extra tickets.
- Don’t need all six tickets? For every Commencement ticket that you turn back in or do not request of your allotted six, you’ll receive a chance to win a SU Bike or other great gifts.
- Tickets guarantee seating in the Corbin J. Robertson Center. All guests (including children) must have a ticket to enter.
- Tickets are not required for the Baccalaureate Service.
Tickets will be mailed by April 12, 2017, to the address you provide on the ticket order form. If you do not receive your tickets, check the following:
- Do you have any outstanding fees or fines? (Check with the Business Office)
- Do you have incomplete paperwork? (Check with the Registrar’s Office)
- Have you placed your cap and gown order? (Visit Jostens.com to place your order.)
All students are expected to participate in Commencement. However, if circumstances prevent participation, you must request permission to graduate in absentia from Dr. Alisa Gaunder, Dean of the Faculty. You may do this by contacting Barbara Jean in the Office of the Dean of the Faculty. You will be asked to provide a permanent address so that your diploma can be mailed to you following Commencement.