Class of 1967
The Class of 1967 will celebrate their Golden Anniversary at Homecoming, Nov. 3-5, 2017.
50TH REUNION COMMITTEE
Connie Hinshaw Brown
Pat McGuire Kopychak
Betty Hardt Lesko
John Ozmun, Chair
Ann Cater Ramsey
Sharon Leonard Schilling
Mary Aubra Shirley Tidwell
50TH REUNION EVENTS
The following 50th reunion events are complimentary for each member of the Class of 1967 and his/her guest.
Golden Anniversary and 50+ Society Reception and Luncheon
Friday, Nov. 3, 2017, Reception at 11:30 a.m., Luncheon Noon
Red & Charline McCombs Campus Center, McCombs Ballrooms
1960s Decade Party
Friday, Nov. 3, 2017 at 8 p.m.
Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center, 1101 Woodlawn Ave., Georgetown
Class of 1967 Reunion Party
Saturday, Nov. 4, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
The Alma Thomas Fine Arts Center, Caldwell-Carvey Foyer
REUNION TO-DO LIST
1. Register for Homecoming, Nov. 3-5, 2017.
2. Call your friends, fraternity, sorority, independent association members, ex-roommates, organization members to which you belonged and ask them to join us.
3. Submit your Biography Form by Aug. 31.
4. Make a donation or pledge to support the Class of 1967 Endowed Scholarship Fund.
5. Stay connected. Update your information and tell us if you know where any of the following “Lost” classmates are located: Amanda Raphael Alexander, Lynn Funk, Kathy Bennison Hyslop, Elizabeth Lee Jungerman, Martin Lewis, Philip Lie, Cindy Schlecte Lytle, Janice McIntyre, Mary McClane Nelson, Henry Page, Patsy Smith Phifer, Elizabeth Soward, Suzan Lee Timmins, Richard Williamson.
RELATED CONTENT - HOMECOMING 2017