You are not required to apply for Financial Aid; however, you are strongly encouraged to complete the FASFA as you may qualify for grants and/or student loans.
Regardless of whether or not you choose to apply or accept Financial Aid, you will want to contact Associate Director of Financial Aid, Denice Carryl, to touch base on your VA monies and other financing options. Please do this early so that the Business Office and Financial Aid are aware of your status far in advance of certification.
Scholarships for Veterans
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Scholarship
- Military.com’s “Scholarship Finder”
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Scholarship Program
- Department of Defense: Scholarships and Fellowship Information for Veterans
- Leave No Veteran Behind
- Blinded Veterans Association Scholarship Program
- Armed Forces Veteran and Active Duty Scholarships
- Student Veterans of America Scholarship Programs
- Tillman Military Scholars Program
- Local Scholarships