- July 22 Project at Southwestern seeks to reduce the impact arts have on the environment
- July 29 We created a general database of outside resources taking into account both wind and solar energy generation and storage, as well as energy programs already in place
- July 29 A collection links centered around exploring solar panel technology and basic solar energy research.
- July 29 Light Emmitting Diode Technology has changed dramatically over the past decade, providing a leg up in energy conservation and fixture efficiency.
- May 7 On May 10, group discusses research and designs for more efficient electrical systems in small theater.
- May 6 Funds support collaborative projects in Theatre and Environmental Studies