Instructions for WebAdvisor (link)
Instructions for Grading (link)
The preferred method for grade submission is Web Advisor. However, faculty must be specifically authorized, ONE TIME ONLY for Web Advisor Grade Entry. To be authorized, submit the Faculty Web Advisor Grade Submission Form.
N.B.: Signed forms must be turned into the Office of the Registrar no later than the Thursday prior to a Monday due date, as multiple offices must act to authorize grade entry via Web Advisor. Earlier submission always helps. Note - all faculty were authorized for Spring 2012 grades.
Grade Due Dates
- Fall 2012 - All grades: due 5 PM Monday, December 17.
- Spring 2013 - May Grads and August Grads (see lists below) should take spring semester finals early, with grades due 5 PM May 6. August Grads may not walk in May Commencement if they wait. The grades on non-graduates are due 5 PM May 13.
- May & August 2012 Approved Graduate Candidate Lists (take finals early)
In each case, faculty may defer until 8 AM the following morning (generally a Tuesday) by filing for an extension with the Office of the Registrar.
I and X grades are submitted via Web Advisor, but the appropriate form (below) must be signed by faculty (and student, for I grades) and submitted to the Office of the Registrar. Please read the Catalog or the Grading Instructions (above) before submitting an I or X grade.
I Grades: If you have access to (or can download) Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may print a copy of the form required when an I Grade is used for incomplete work due to an emergency situation - not simply to grant more time.
X Grades: Similarly, you may print the form used with the report of a temporary symbol of X in lieu of a grade (used both for possible honor code violations and also when work has been submitted, but circumstances prevent the grade from being assigned by the deadline.)
Both forms are also available from the Office of the Registrar.
While paper grade rosters are to be submitted in person, other required forms may be mailed to:
Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 770
Georgetown, TX 78627-0770
A preliminary copy may be faxed to 512/863-1685.
Class Meeting Times (Effective until modified by AAC)
- List of allowable Class Meeting Times Fall 2012
- List of Modifications to Grid Approved for Fall 2012
- Class Meeting Time Grid Chart #1 Fall 2012
- Irregular Class Meeting Time Chart #2 Fall 2012
Classroom List and Course Schedule Instructions to Department Chairs
- Classrooms for Spring 2013
- Classroom Website With Pictures and More
- Instructions for Spring 2013 Course Schedule Requests
- Instructions for Summer-Fall 2012 Course Schedule Requests
ADVISING AIDS to ASSIST WITH THE CURRICULUM SHIFT
- For degree and major requirement spreadsheets by year, see the Degree Information link