Graduating with Paideia Distinction
Students meeting criteria acquire Paideia Distinction at graduation.
In order to graduate with Paideia distinction, students should complete:
- · the three theme-based cluster courses and the Paideia Seminar with an average grade of 3.8
- or higher in those courses
- · a significant civic engagement experience
- · a significant intercultural learning experience
- · a summative, synthetic narrative and reflective evaluation of their Southwestern experience
For specific requirements, please consult with the Paideia Director.